Friday, August 12, 2005

It's hilarium!

i suppose since some (ok, one person) likes to call me 'phoenix', it's only appropriate that my online journals also shed their old skins and start anew. so here i am on blogger because of my roommate, i.e. Stina, Cris, Steener, or my personal favorite, Dirty Skank. so goodbye easyjournal, and thanks for all the fish!

so she already talked about our housing...situation...so i won't go on complaining about the leaks and the foyer that smells like rancid butt and the ghost in my closet who knocks at 6a.m.

instead, i will regale you with my version of last night's salsa fiesta, because kitty is no juneau nemesis of mine, so here's what else happened: the usual suspects came, the usual shenanigans happened, and the usual creepy old men stared at the Vista girls. after i walked home that night, i shot myself in the foot. figuratively speaking.

tonight, a coworker and her roommate are throwing a house party, and i really hope i'm out of bullets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home