Tuesday, September 13, 2005

where i live

Next to our house
This is my sister, brother-in-law, and me right next to my house. Mt. Juneau is behind us, and Cope Park is below it.


Our kitchen with a new skylight, the construction of which has caused ceiling plaster to fall on recently washed dishes. Next to the skylight where you can spot the pink blanket, is the infamous "nook".


Our tiny bathroom with separate doors for the toilet part or the shower part and a tiny opening to squeeze through in between.


Yay for Rich, my roommate. He is awesome. That's our dining table which has more crap BESIDES food on it.


Our backyard. Literally. This is my view from my bedroom window, and it's always breathtaking, and I always feel blessed when I see it.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger valorie said...

Vivo en un canto de Mt. Juneau, la calle soy muy escarpado a la ciudad. buen ejercicio y muy bonito. El bosque está detrás de nuestra casa, todo alrededor de nosotros.

Aqui hoy 7º-15º y está soleado, sobre todo :) Este tiempo es muy raro. Generalmente, que llueve o nublado o ambos.

cuidado.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home