Friday, June 01, 2007

on the brink

i've been on the fence about staying in juneau and all that entails (job, relationship, weather :P) - or moving to ohio, be with my sister, and regain some head space. if i were to leave, the best time would be when i'm already going to columbus on the 22nd for the jamaica trip. that buys me until just monday to give a proper two week notice at work, so i was bemoaning to coworkers the other morning about my dilemma, and i mentioned that one logistical problem was not knowing what i'd do about the car. they asked me what i wanted to do, and i said i don't know, i need a sign or something, i'm really stuck here. then, i go on my lunch break and what do i see on my car windshield??? a parking ticket, sure, but ALSO - a note saying, "I would love to buy your jetta! please call me for particulars", then someone's name and number. how freaky. i was just asking for a sign, and there you go... i don't know what to make of it, but i can't let it go. what to do, what to do...

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Kritkrat said...

Seems to be a common theme these days... I've been contemplating a move myself. Only I can't decide if I want to head back to Wisconsin for a while and figure out what to do when I grow up or if I want to head back to the Northwest. I need a sign as obvious as yours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home