Thursday, September 29, 2005

gripes, whines, and general "ughs"

I shut off my exboyfriend's cell phone line because it was under my name/account, and I refuse to pay for him calling his online service hookers. Yesterday, I found out that he'd managed to get his service back *the very same day* I'd called to turn it off. What is wrong with you T-Blowbile??? It's not a joint account--just mine--and he should not have any authority to change any of my settings. So on top of having to pay an extra $20/month just so someone can't chat with hoochies on my credit, I've got to remember another new password.

Other News: I joined the Rock Dump (a climbing gym) yesterday. That's not a complaint, but walking there was. The rain blew in, up and sideways, and it was a 1.5 mile walk of hilarity all the way there. Here's a map, so you can empathize and send me funds for a car. Cris and I were brainstorming better public transportation options and came up with the idea of heated pink bubble cars on magnets along the sidewalk, and you can hop on and off where you please. Stops would include: the Rock Dump, Nugget Mall, and a fabulous hair salon.

Other Other News: I am sick. I am frustrated. I am avoiding the problem.

3 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think is we had nice warm and cozy underground tunnels leading us to where we want to go to--with nice Starbuck and Cinnabon shops along the way of course!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger valorie said...

ooh yeah, except here we have Heritage Coffees instead of Starbucks. It's still a chain but Juneau-based. And we totally need a Cinnabon here. AND a Chipotles.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Stina said...

Hey val. I'm glad you included a map. I feel so much more validated in complaining about that walk now. I want a cinnamon roll now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home