Monday, July 10, 2006

no eyes or squinting?

Friend: You must really hate me.
Me: Why?
Friend: You told me to watch Thumbsucker so I rented it and even invited a couple of my friends. And they all left before it ended, and it'll be a cold day in Florida before they take my word on films again.
Me: Ohhh. Well, I didn't say I actually *liked* Thumbsucker. I just thought *you* would. For some reason. Because, apparently, I do not know you at all. But you should definitely go see "Me, You, and Everyone We Know"!
Friend: Shut up.


So in retaliation, he sent me this scary ass picture to stalk my nightmares. I, in turn, will find the actual poster and mail it to my sister. It's not just good deeds that you gotta pay forward. Creepy paintings and bad movie ideas are right on up there, and more effortless to do.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

Oh, all really bad movies should be paid forward? In that case go rent "Thinner" and "Spirited Away" I finally checked my email-thanks for all the info-you helped enormously!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home