Tuesday, September 12, 2006

post-run somber reflections

"I cannot tell if what the world considers 'happiness' is happiness or not. All I know is that when I consider the way they go about attaining it, I see them carried away headlong, grim and obsessed, in the general onrush of the human herd, unable to stop themselves or to change their direction. All the while they claim to be just on the point of attaining happiness"*

"If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, does it make a sound?"

"i think i have to poop?"

*Chuang Tzu

3 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger Em Cee McG said...

come on Val, give the people what they want: new posts... I bet you thought I was going to say something funny, but i didn't

 
At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why isn't there an 'O' - or an 'A' for that matter - in you snazzy head bands?

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously vag, the public want more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home