Friday, August 04, 2006

total recall titty punch

i know what i want to be for halloween this year. i'm going to be hester prynne from the scarlet letter and body paint a giant "A" on my chest because i'm such a whore. or... why wait until the occasion when i could crash a wedding tomorrow where my judge and jury await?

so yep, i left my optimism on las playas de puerto escondido. as well as my bikini bottoms when a rough wave in mazunte flattened me, and the subsequent riptide dragged me over sand. neptune wanted my panties i guess.

on my first night in mexico, i met some locals who took me a strip club called kisses. on my last night in mexico, i danced at the strip club called kisses. sike on the last part; i say it only because some people don't really want the truth, and i give the people what they want. like my crotch.
i don't want to leave mexico
but i've got to go ~pearl jam improv

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back! i don't know why, but it seems more plausible that you were dancing at the strip club than that you were washed ashore without your bikini bottoms. everyone's "big wave" story is always the bikini *top*, you are the first bikini bottom story i've ever heard...

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger x said...

yayyy! dancing at a strip club, my kind of girl.
welcome back. (photos?):)

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger jackson said...

You're in Puerto, fuckin' right on! I love that place. You'll have to tell me how it is. You can rent boards in town, if you feel like it. There's a good break way, way down at the South end of the beach - one that won't break your neck if you doggie paddle into it. Zipolite's intense, isn't it? Oh, and stay away from the crazy old lady that own beach bungalows on the beach that abuts Zipolite (I forget its name). It's right around the corner, near a barbeque restaurant and a guy that lives in the rocks there. They call him "El Negro," because, um, yeah their not hip to the PC game we play here. But if you want weed he's your man. As for the crazy lady, she's armed to the teeth and almost shot me with a pistol one night.

Oaxaca is as worthy a place for a trip as any other city down there. Sounds like you're doing it in style. Keep the updates rolling...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home