Tuesday, December 12, 2006

When the rooftops shone dark all alone I saw a spark
spark of love just to stay with you
If I mention your name turn around on a chain
then the sky opens for you
~Late Night - Syd Barrett

my sister is hilarious. i love her. we talked for 3 hours last night, mostly about orgasms and lustful situations. we went from being really close during my pre-adolescence, growing apart through college, and now - being sex chat buddies. kinda gross but cool.

the city street services suck. i don't love them. they towed my car for street cleaning while i was out of town for thanksgiving, and now i have a $135 ticket. fuckers. i'm going to contest it tomorrow morning; wish me luck. i may just be shooting myself in the foot since i've been delinquent on at least 3 other parking tickets.

my new car (did i say thanks george???) should be out of the shop early next week. thank you 8 pound 6 ounce baby jees.

2 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger Kritkrat said...

Speaking of Jesus... Have you heard this one yet? Effing hysterical.

Lyrics to Sarah Silverman's song, Give the Jew girl toys:

I hate to say it, Santa, but you're acting like a DICK!
You should give presents to everyone thats good, and not just to your personal clique.
If you bring me a toy to open Christmas morning,
I'll let you be my boyfriend, all bearded fat and horny,
Oh yea.
Oh yea.

What does Jesus have to do with you?
You've got as much to do with Jesus as you do with Scooby-Do,
What do you have to do with Jesus?
You have as much to do with him as you do your mothers penis,
Oh yea.

Though I don't think he's the son of God,
I think he was still a nice boy.
If you ask yourself "What would Jesus do?",
He'd say give the Jew girl toys, give the Jew girl toys,
Give the Jew girl toys.

Don't be a douche, what would Jesus do?
He'd say give the Jew girl toys.

"Claus"?
Is that German?
Santa Klaus...
Santa KLAUS!"

You made a list and I checked it twice,
And there is nobody named Silverman, or Mouskawitz or Weis,
You have a list, well Schindler did to,
Liam Neison played him, Tim Allen played you.

Give the Jew girl to-oy-oy-oy-oys,
Dont be a douche, what would Jesus do?
Give the Jew girl toys.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger valorie said...

no i haven't heard it but thats a riot. and it makes me feel like i should bring eve a toy to her hanukkah party tomorrow. what do jew girls like?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home