Monday, June 04, 2007

bad news jetta

there's been one other time before this saturday that i walked to where i expected my car to be and didn't find it there. that first time was because someone at the wharf pushed my car into another spot. or so i believed. now i'm not so sure because this weekend, when i walked out of my office, my car was across the street rather than a bit up the hill where i'd parked it. not only that, it was half up on the sidewalk, about 2 feet from hitting an innocent storefront. i thought, now who the hell would move my car THERE?? and then my peripheral vision digested the police cars and the two girls talking on cell phones by a damaged jeep cherokee. for. fuck's. sake. my handbrake failed. and idiot me didn't keep it in gear. or turn the wheels to the curb. i figured i'd be in and out of work - i was only there to grab some paperwork, so i got careless. what kind of sign is this supposed to be, huh, life?? i guess that would be never to keep my car in neutral again.

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Kritkrat said...

Geezuz fuck, how many signs do you need to dump that POS car?! Maybe not leave Juneau, but definitely step away from the German auto. I think that thing is cursed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home