Monday, January 23, 2006

Eve's Undead Party


Eve celebrated her 23rd bday by hosting an undead-themed party this past Saturday. That's her on the left. She has a thing for Buffy. The guy is one of my roommates and was gutsy/uncreative enough to wear just his boxers as his costume.

Zombie sluts. Cris came as an Egyptian/Cleopatra ensemble. I wanted to be a mummy but only found enough bandages to wrap around my wrists. So I dabbed them with fake blood, rimmed my eyes all over with black, and went as heroin suicide chic.

Even Joe Juneau made an appearance. A pizza was delivered with a signed birthday card from Juneau's founding father. What a guy!


There used to be 3 girls sitting on the couch, but Goble ate one of them.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i see your roommate had enough strength to take his glasses off before smearing fake blood on himself and laying down...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home